While there’s more to a good photo than the camera hardware, the camera system that Samsung has packed into the Note 9 has significant improvements over that Apple offers on the iPhone.
The aperture of the rear camera has been improved, which should help with low-light conditions, and the megapixel count of the front-facing camera is 12-megapixel, same as the rear cameras (compare to the 7-megapixel front-facing camera found on the current generation iPhones).
Yes, software can do a lot to process an image, but if the light isn’t captured in the first place, it’s lost forever.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories