Video: What to expect from the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
You don’t have to wait until next week to reserve the Galaxy Note 9.
As reported by Droid Life, Samsung is taking reservations for the unannounced Note 9 right now, with an expected delivery date of August 24. Samsung will finally unveil what’s left to learn about the Note 9 and August 9 at an event in Brooklyn, NY.
Read also: Samsung teases Galaxy Note 9’s big battery, memory
To reserve a Galaxy Note 9 for yourself, download the Shop Samsung app from the Play Store.
Read also: Samsung will offer Galaxy Note 9 at ‘reasonable prices’
And because this is a reservation, not a pre-order, you don’t have to pay for anything right now. The process just ensures you have a device reserved for delivery on launch day, and gives you a chance to get up to $450 from the trade-in of your current smartphone.
SEE FULL GALLERY
1 – 5 of 13
- This is our best look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 yet
- One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8: The S Pen rises above all else
- Galaxy Note 8 review: The epitome of a business-first smartphone
- Samsung says Galaxy Note 9 will be ‘reasonably’ priced – CNET
- Galaxy Note 9’s new ‘killer feature’ is pointless – TechRepublic
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories