Video: What to expect from the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
You don’t have to wait until next week to reserve the Galaxy Note 9.
As reported by Droid Life, Samsung is taking reservations for the unannounced Note 9 right now, with an expected delivery date of August 24. Samsung will finally unveil what’s left to learn about the Note 9 and August 9 at an event in Brooklyn, NY.
Read also: Samsung teases Galaxy Note 9’s big battery, memory
To reserve a Galaxy Note 9 for yourself, download the Shop Samsung app from the Play Store.
Read also: Samsung will offer Galaxy Note 9 at ‘reasonable prices’
And because this is a reservation, not a pre-order, you don’t have to pay for anything right now. The process just ensures you have a device reserved for delivery on launch day, and gives you a chance to get up to $450 from the trade-in of your current smartphone.
SEE FULL GALLERY
1 – 5 of 13
- This is our best look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 yet
- One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8: The S Pen rises above all else
- Galaxy Note 8 review: The epitome of a business-first smartphone
- Samsung says Galaxy Note 9 will be ‘reasonably’ priced – CNET
- Galaxy Note 9’s new ‘killer feature’ is pointless – TechRepublic
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.