The UK is one of the world’s leading legal centres, with more arbitrations taking place in London than any other city. Britain’s legal sector’s global appeal is partly thanks to the popularity of English law.
Despite its strong reputation overseas and valuation at almost £26 billion a year, the UK legal industry is in many ways outdated, inaccessible and expensive. That’s something a number of startups hope to change, using automation, data, artificial intelligence and other technologies to make the legal process faster, more efficient and open to more players.
The UK has seen an explosion in the number of lawtech startups in recent years. Here are a few of the most notable.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories