In case you are not aware yet, eBay is having a 20-25% OFF in the Tech category which can save you hundreds of dollars (20% OFF for regular eBay members and 25% OFF for eBay Plus members). Use the code PROXY upon checkout.
The deal is ending in about a week so make sure to grab a gadget that you’ve been eyeing on for some time before the deal is over (or before the item is out of stock like the 2018 LG 55″ OLED55C8PTA OLED Smart TV)!
There are many great deals and participating tech stores on this one, so you are most likely be able to find the item you are looking for.
Here are some great deals based on the calculations for eBay Plus members with a 25% OFF applied:
- Bose QC35 II Headphones (our review on the QC35) – originally $460 now $345, (SAVE $115)
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 (our review) – originally $1208.99, now $906.74 (SAVE $302.25)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones – originally $382.80, now $287 (SAVE $96)
- New UE BOOM 2 Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers Deep radiance Limited Edition – originally $160, now $120 (SAVE $40)
- [Au Stock] – Huawei P20 Pro (Dual Sim 4G/4G, 6GB/128GB) – originally $1196.99, now $897.74 (SAVE $299.25)
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop i5-7300HQ 256GB SSD 8GB RAM GTX 1050Ti (check out our review) – currently on sale at $1,249, now $936.75 (SAVE $312.25)
- Dell XPS 15 Laptop 7th Gen i7-7700HQ Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM GTX 1050 FHD – originally $2,499 currently on sale at $1,999, now $1,499.25 (SAVE $499.75)
When you see a listing, click on the “Show me how” to see who much you will save after applying the “PROXY” code at the checkout.
If you don’t know what eBay Plus is and its benefits, check out their page to find out more.
The participating stores have quite a range of products so even if you are looking for a powerboard (we always need powerboards, right?), there’s that too. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m planning to get a new Apple TV 4K and a few other things I have in mind.
Visit the 20-25% OFF Deal Page on eBay Australia.
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.