The World Cup is about to begin. You might have been a fan for a long time or you might just be swept up in it all for the first time. Whether you only know Lionel Messi or have a complete list of footballers you have grudges against, you want to know what the score is and how to watch.
If you can’t be near your TV for the full schedule of games—and who can?—you’ll have to do what everyone else is likely doing and stream them.
Gear up by setting up your calendar to remind you when games begin, and then use this guide to score a virtual seat. Things kick off June 14 with Russia vs. Saudi Arabia at 11 a.m. ET. While you wait, how about getting on the field a bit yourself with FIFA 18 and Football Manager 18?
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories