Come join Ken Bauer, David Walsh, and myself and learn about lots of web resources, books, summer conferences, and other tips and techniques to plan ahead for the 2018-19 school year!
Here’s a look at what we plan on covering in this free webinar:
- Just getting started with flipped learning, or hoping to evolve your practice? We’ll share some great resources.
- We’ll also explore some of the exciting pedagogies and opportunities experienced flippers often explore, like Active Learning, Project Based Learning, Peer Instruction and more!
- For teachers just looking to check out some new ideas over the summer, we’ll share favorite websites & education bloggers
- Summer Reading: we’ll introduce favorite education and edtech books
- We’ll also share some summer conferences and other PD opportunities
Come register and join us:
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.