OnePlus has taken to Chinese social network Weibo to share some photographs shot on its upcoming OnePlus 6.
Tipped to feature a 20Mp + 16Mp (f1.7) dual-camera and 20Mp (f2.0) selfie camera, the images show what the new OnePlus phone may be capable of.
You can view the images in the slideshow below (turn off your ad blocker or click on the image if you cannot scroll through the images).
In a recent teaser OnePlus has suggested that the Alert Slider will function as a focus control in the new phone.
The company has also confirmed that the OP6, tipped to arrive in May, will feature a 19:9 AMOLED display (with notch), Snapdragon 845 chip, up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage, a headphone jack and, potentially, waterproofing.
Find out how you can help shape the OnePlus 6 ad campaign.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories