Are you bumping into trouble with Windows? Maybe it’s freezing or crashing, or perhaps a particular application or feature isn’t working right.
Trying to narrow down the cause and fix the problem can be challenging and time-consuming. Instead, let Windows itself come to your rescue via its built-in troubleshooters.
Available in any supported version of Windows, the built-in troubleshooters target specific types of problems based on the feature or category. Having trouble connecting to the internet? Run the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Bluetooth headaches? Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter. The troubleshooter analyzes the problem, suggests a solution, and in some cases even implements the fix itself. Let’s see how the Windows troubleshooters can pinpoint and resolve problems.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories