This is a video of the Liberty University Wind Symphony surprising their band director by playing the Wii’s Mii Channel theme music instead of the Bach chorale he was expecting. He clearly enjoys it, lets them finish, and tells them they’re all number one in his book afterwards. That is beautiful. I wish I’d been in band in high school or college but I have bad lungs from trying to breathe gasoline (Ironhide said I could be an honorary Transformer if I could) and was too weak to blow a slide whistle or recorder. “You know there are way more instruments than just the slide whistle and recorder.” Not if you wanna get all the babes!
Keep going for the video.
Thanks to Jess and lasagne, who agree it’s all fun and games until whoever is riding shotgun hits skip when your favorite song comes on.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories