How do you listen to your favorite music on Apple Watch and what can you listen to? Well, that depends on your watch model.
With any Apple Watch and watchOS 4.1 or higher, you can listen to albums and playlists created on your iPhone, apps such as Pandora and iHeart Radio, and songs from Apple Music (assuming you’re a subscriber).
With an Apple Watch Series 3 and watchOS 4.1, you can do all that and listen to Apple Radio and your own music synced through iCloud. The difference between the Series 3 and its predecessors is that the Series 3 can stream music directly from the cloud, while the older watches can play music only by piggybacking onto your iPhone.
Let’s look at the different ways to listen to music on your Apple Watch.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories