Who doesn’t like owls? No one.
Most of the cases we look at in this roundup are designed to protect an iPad when in use. This is not – it protects the iPad when it’s inside the case (and the soft lining is particularly good at protecting the screen from scratches), but you’ll need to take the iPad out to use it.
It’s travel protection: useful if your child likes to take their tablet to grandma’s, or has to transport it to and from school. The ears, wings and feet are made of felt. Adorable.
This case fits any 9-10in iPad (UK only), which include the iPad 1-4, iPad Air 1-2, and 9.7in iPad Pro.
The 9-10 inch case is unavailable in the US, though the 7 inch version is available from Amazon.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories