This is a super short video from the January 11th, 2017 airing of Jeopardy when contestant Julie mistakes musician Jack White for Eminem. Now I’m not saying I would have done way better job (I would have guessed Kid Rock) and deserve to be on the show, but I did just take their online practice quiz and scored exceptionally well. “Like how well?” It said I’m a Ravenclaw. “I think you took the wrong quiz.” Come on, I’m not stupid.
Keep going for the video. And, for the record, Julie said in a post-game interview that the photo clues are difficult to see from where the contestants stand, although I suspect she just heard Detroit and immediately thought of Eminem.
— Erika Norton (@ErikaNorton10) January 12, 2018
Thanks to me, for watching Jeopardy last night and remembering to look this up.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories