Can you please help, my Apple music songs are not being copied to my iPod? I’m seeing an error message “Apple Music songs cannot be copied to an iPod” while copying my Apple music to iPod, what does it mean? How can I copy all of my Apple music to my iPod? These are some of the questions which people usually ask when they try to copy the Apple music to their iPods.
Though iPods are awesome, they are easy to carry and you can listen to music while doing other things like walking, cooking, and doing some other activities as they are so small and quite portable, the drawback is that you can’t copy the Apple music to them. Apple doesn’t allow you to copy the Apple music to iPods. Although, you can now copy the songs to the latest version of iPod for that you will need to update the gadget and pay money to Apple.
But If you do not want to spend that much money and are looking for a way around which is more affordable then gladly there is a perfect solution for this and that is TuneMobie Apple Music Converter.
TuneMobie Apple Music Converter is a software which lets you convert all the Apple music to other audio formats so that you can enjoy your Apple music on iPod nano/classic/shuffle without any hassle. Let’s see what TuneMobie Apple Music Converter has to offer.
Features Of TuneMobie Apple Music Converter
Best iTunes audio converter
TuneMobie Apple Music Converter lets you convert Apple Music tracks, purchased songs, M4A, M4P, audiobooks including iTunes M4B and Audible AA/AAX. It supports all the iTunes compatible formats as input and supports including MP3, WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4A, M4R, FLAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, MKA, etc. as output formats.
You don’t need to worry about the quality of the output files as it supports the lossless conversion. Also, it retains the ID tags including song title, disc number, track number, composer, artist, album, genre, etc., metadata and chapters as well.
Rename And Organize The Output
TuneMobie Apple Music Converter allows you to rename and organize the output in a smart and automatic way using the hyphen, underline. Use space for naming the files and slash for sorting the output songs into different folders.
16X faster conversion speed
TuneMobie Apple Music Converter is actually time-saving as it offers the 16X faster conversion speed. You can get the output files within a few seconds. Also, the batch conversion feature is greatly helpful. Process all the music files at once and get them all at the specified output folder.
Supports All The Devices
Another good thing is that TuneMobie Apple Music Converter is fully compatible with Windows 10, MAC OS X including High Sierra and latest iTunes version (As of now, it’s 12.7.2).
TuneMobie Apple Music Converter is quite easy to use. It offers a straightforward and simple user interface that allows anyone can use this software for converting the Apple music. You only need to follow the few steps in order to get the work done. So, here go the steps.
- Before you start using TuneMobie Apple Music Converter, make sure that iTunes is downloaded and installed on your system and you are logged into it as TuneMobie Apple Music Converter will require syncing the iTunes tracks to it. After that download and install TuneMobie Apple Music Converter on your system. When you launch the software, iTunes will automatically be launched.
- It will then load all the tracks of your iTunes on it and will display you a list of those tracks at the left sidebar of the homepage of software. Now you would need to select all those tracks which you want to convert. If you want to convert all your Apple music tracks then tick the topmost checkbox to select all the tracks, but if you want to convert the selected tracks only then tick all the tracks that you want to convert. Also, if you have a huge list of Apple music tracks then search the desired ones using the search box available at the top middle area.
- Now, it’s time to choose the format to which you would love to convert your Apple music tracks. If you are using iPod shuffle or iPod nano then the best-supported formats are M4A and MP3. You can convert the tracks to any of these formats and enjoy your Apple music in iPod. For the best quality and 0% quality loss conversion, 320kbps MP3 or 256kbps M4A would be great. You can choose the quality of the output tracks from the Profile options.
- If there is also a need to change some other aspects of the tracks like bit rate, sample rate, and channel then you can also do that with the given options. But if not, leave them as per default settings.
- You can even change and adjust the conversion speed and file names and folder structures if needed.
- Once you are done adjusting the settings, click the convert button present at the top left area of the home page. The conversion process will start. It will take a very short time to convert your Apple music tracks to the desired format. Once the conversion is done, you can simply click the Open Output File button to locate the output files on your system. That’s all you need to do. After that, you can add the converted Apple music tracks to iTunes and listen to them on your iPod and enjoy.
- 1-year License – $19.95/year (1 PC or 1 Mac)
- Lifetime License – $39.95 (1PC or 1 Mac)
- Family License – $79.95 (lifetime, 2-5 Macs or PCs)
TuneMobie Apple Music Converter is the best and the affordable way to break the limitation and enjoy all your Apple Music tracks on iPod Shuffle/Nano/Classis. It offers you a less expensive alternative to listen to the Apple Music on iPod without any hassle. All the plans provided by TuneMobie Apple Music Converter are just great and affordable. If you want to enjoy the Apple music on your iPod then TuneMobie Apple Music Converter is a must-have software.
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories