This is the eighty-ninth episode of BestTechInfo And Rumors!
Highlight: Absinthe was updated and offers an Untethered 5.1.1 Jailbreak for new (A5,A5X) and old devices alike, Rocky Racoon was also released to convert a tethered to an Untethered Jailbreak (5.1.1).
Links to the articles discussed in this episode:
1. New Jailbreak 5.1.1 Untethered iPhone 4S,4,3GS, iPod Touch 4,3 & iPad,3,2:
2. Leaked Next-Generation Parts Suggest A 4.1-Inch iPod Touch Display:
3. An iOS 5.1 And 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Utility Is Close:
4. Apple’s Design Chief, Jonathan Ive, Knighted Today, Says His “Best Work” Is Yet To Come:
5. IBM Restricts Employees From Using Services Like Siri And iCloud To Prevent Information Leaks:
6. MuscleNerd Releases Untethered Jailbreak 5.1.1 ‘Info Sheet’, A5 And A5X Devices Should Update:
7. Siri Dictation To Arrive On Other Apple Devices, Starting With Macs?
8. Diablo III Sold Over 4.7 Million Copies By Day One, Blizzard Issues A Press Release:
9. Pod2g To Test One Last Device For Untethered Jailbreak, A release Is Imminent:
Subscribe for new episodes every Friday night and Jailbreak coverage!
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories